Monday, November 26, 2012

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com ple Dang department

The mouth eccentrically says,beats by dre cheap.
I some spirit bitterness ground took a look this tooth the point mouth benefit of guy, all lazy must take to manage her.It is a light snow to listen to some not big my neck way of being getting more happy, holding closes to pour:"Left elder sister, don't we because of the elder brother's cooking like an elder brother just!The elder brother is the person of the most gentle and soft, the kindest and the most lovely the world over!"
This bond maid am adoration most to me, three"most" word, absolutely with in those early years the hair member of committee lauded Sir Zhou Shu Ren will barely do compared!I blush up to the ears under, can not help big sweat sprinkling Li to get up!
The left Xin is clear hence the point voice is strange to smile, the inclined Ni wears my taste more and more the Chong overflow ironic meaning.
I just thinking make a noise, but the cellular phone bell ring urgently rings out.I take out once the cellular phone see and ate a while ascending small surprised, hence the fast step walks to the dining room to answer a telephone.
"Is it the Feng that sing?You where, how so noisy?"I am wrinkly eyebrows to cautiously listen.
The words tube spreads very abuzz voice, music voice is very big, while the Yu Feng sing of the voice then is very strange, a bit unclear not pure, what person also always together point voice cachinnation.
"He is my husband …… I, I even if want to have illicit love, he can't gets angry, either ……"
Invite to invite ground to spread her unclearly in the telephone and what person break continuously continuous dialogue, the contents makes me could not touch brains.The husband has illicit love, not angry?This all what heel what!
"You where?The Yu Feng sings, you at stem what?"I quickly hide a toilet, some anxiously toward a cellular phone to call a way.
"Do you still take care of me?E, were you to no longer manage me?We ……we later even the friends have never got to do ……ha ha, E!"The voice that the Yu Feng sings was a little bit clear, but obviously had some to drink Gao.
"You is which bar in?How to so fight"I anxiously ask a way, "?"
The Yu Feng sings in"I am in the gold emperor …… E …… don't rob my cellular phone …… my husband …… I just at enmity with you sleeping, you have no he is handsome ……" telephone of the voice ambiguously get up again and seem a few men still beside speak with murmur ground in the local birds' twitter Ji what, but very unclear, really can not listen to clear.
Immediately, the telephone was hanged up.
I a surprised, the Yu Feng sing for venting his/her own pain and sufferings, unexpectedly get to bar where make nuisance for others?Thought of her pain and sufferings a part result in to°from herself at least, I can not help a guilty pole.
Is anxious under, I several steps rush out a toilet and neglect the surprised vision of the girls in the living room, the disease voice asks a way:"You, have who know this entertainment area like the bar that calls a gold of an emperor in Guangzhou?Is noisily!"
Everyone amazes more, but sees me anxious shape and right away shakes head in succession.It is a light snow to hesitate a short while suddenly small track to pour:"Elder brother, I, I know ……"
In my heart a pleased,Beats by Dre Electroplating, hurriedly pull a light snow to urgently ask concrete position.
Light snow small track:"That is a Di hall, at road in Peking of Guangzhou with follow the road in the river to cross, I …… I have ever been to at first ……"
Gold emperor Di?I also there is no time realizing a light snow why would go there, but quickly seek pure Yan to want her at first the car key of that Porche, then dynasty the door outside and quickly ran to, part call way:"I go to how can a friend and wait meeting come back!"
Is confused and hysterical under, I open a Porche quickly and outstripped numerous vehicles all the way.The on the way still has a few small young open to race car to compete with me, but also be soon been lightning fast ground of by me to jilt without a trace.
After arriving at city area in Guangzhou, I helplessly declined the speed of car, the dynasty road in Peking drives.Depend, all passed by for 30 minutes, didn't know how the Yu Feng sings as well.In the Di that kind of the place of the dragon snake congestion, what affairs may take place, a drunk with wine unique color beauty ……
I am some to not and greatly dare to imagine, hence accelerate, result the along the road order a bright innumerable to shoot flash light like head.Depend, though shine on to go, matter urgently from the power, wait spare time An again give relation to put even.
The road that is very not easy to arrive to Peking that the light snow says and follow the road in the river to cross place, soon see the neon light of"gold emperor Di" big placard.Stop car to the back of the nearby parking lot, I ran to buy a ticket to come in in the past.
However, on coming in I but completely stunned speechless, sees a huge field sub- mileage 1000 people therein flutter crazily along with huge music voice, seven colourful but sting purpose light the whole Di shine on to reflect grotesque, on the stage several are all over dressed in expose meat light to to of demon female that sexy matchless of dance is also stimulate a teenager point the voice is strange call.
I just a little accept Zhe mind, first westwards the side buffet walk.In there are many female kids, but don't see the trace and shadow that the Yu Feng sings.I am also an anxious fire Liao to get up, fast step along a reserved box go forward.
Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice, is not handed over by surprise to gather in the heart, lightly push away a reserved box door.
The to the eye scene makes me shocked that remaining is also a fury psychological attack!The Yu Feng of black fur-lined jacket that sees be dressed in whole body very revelation sings a quilt to flow the man of spirit to embrace in three celebrities, although she continuously makes an effort to push to refuse,she still can not impede the men that Yin evil hand without restraint of hit!
"Help, don't……" Yu Feng sings sad and shrillly a scream to get up, fierce title the doorway that suddenly see foolish to sign at the reserved box of I, while ascending once the facial expression change and unexpectedly dissoluted ground to laugh loud and immediately embraced the neck of one among the men, Mei track:"Don't stop!"
The men ha ha the Yin smile, the shameless hand brings about dress Mei more and prepares to directly stretch into close fitting fur-lined jacket**the ice muscle jade skin of beauty.But immediately they feel a bit not in the right and raise head and look in succession, immediately discovered that the doorway stands of I.
"Roll out!"Embroider the buck tooth man of seven colourful green tatoo dragons to shout a ground of uprising on the one among the arms, point at me harsh voice suddenly and violently drink.
I completely didn't realize him, the such person was that the air is general, just keeps the ground of Leng Leng to stare at Yu Feng to sing, look in the eyes at painfully moan:Is Feng's sings,humiliates oneself the revenge to me?
The buck tooth man sees me such, is more great anger, is treating to come over to attackstone me,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.The Yu Feng sang suddenly Xi to laugh merrily, sweet girlish voice way:"E, he is my husband.Is very handsome?You see, I so he isn't angry either ……however, I just at enmity with do you have illicit love, you all have no him handsome!"
Three men smell speech one Zheng, immediately again ha ha the Yin smile.That buck tooth man stretches out a color hand more to push away the hand that the Yu Feng sings, at she that towering jade milk up across very thin fur-lined jacket with sudden force**several bottom, say with smile to me:"Small old younger brother, you are very good, seem have much of the Qian quality to bully Ma Zi!"
"Roll out!"I suddenly and icily stare at three small bludgers.
3 people are been sharp-edged by me but icy cold of look in the eyes sting beat to shudder with cold, immediately great anger, in succession dynasty I drink to scold.
"You dead Shuai the Zi think Lao Tze is who?Lao Tze is black Long Hui's river's seven Yes!Boy, roll for seven Yes, careful Lao Tze cuts down your hand Jin feet Jin!"
"Lao Tze's playing your Ma Zi is to can see you!Servant your old mother, you the lousy Zi don't not worth!"
"屌 Your old mother, you premature ejaculation goods, can not satisfy Ma Zi, Lao Tze's helping don't accept your gift gold mile, you dare also murmur in the Ji!Eat the guy of excrement!"
I sneered at to walk to come over, cold way:"Want to accept a gift gold BE?Know, I gave, an a person is deep red pack of, how?"
3 people's one Zheng, sudden shadow of human figure in a flash, immediately the 3 people's head is in a row whopatted by me, fainted past.I sneer at to is strict pass in the reserved box door and immediately and with sudden force trample to go toward the 3 people Dang department, part cold track:"Give you the gift gold!Lao Tze gives you the gift gold now, you can not touch a woman during a lifetime!Depend!"
Although 3 people miserably exhale a voice in the middle of fainting off,that covered up all these out of the reserved box.
I 3 people the Dang department trample such as lousy mire after just live feet, turn a head dynasty the Yu Feng sing to see.Sees her unexpectedly smile in the ground of Xi Xi and see I see her, hence raise finger my way:", You aren't a good little boy, exclusively trample the somebody else's chick chicken, also have egg egg!Xi Xi, you aren't lovely!"
I see her that appearance, don't know why the heart bottom nest fire must absolutely all want to explode and could not help Nu drinking a way:"Fuck!You shut up for me Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment