Friday, November 23, 2012

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com d leisurely came ove

That day at flow cloud Ge outside still the idea sought especially he chatted severals of, nod a way:"Know, how?"
The shadow of Gu Hong finally cried aloud to cry and cries whiled saying:"You ……you harm of I good bitterness."
I not from is greatly an accident, ask a way:"How?How did I harm you?"
---------------





The text chapter 97 pet dispute
Renew time:2008-4-1820:54:53 chapter word numbers:2703

The Gu Hong copies one face grief and indignation's saying:"You make me seek one to call in fact I can't suddenly and leisurely of person, the introduction enters a group, afterwards I just know, you introduce I go in of is iron blood to ride a large unit."
I nod a way:"Being quite good is suddenly and leisurely the captain that iron blood rides a large unit,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, there is the right to recruit a person."
The Gu Hong copies a spirit way:"You know how the person of iron blood regiment humiliates me and devastate mine?"
?My Leng along while, strange way:"Is impossible?The person of iron blood regiment is very good of?"
The Gu Hong copies to depressedly say:"Is quite good?"Wave hand to recruit sitting of an oneself to ride, I turn a head to see go, but gave me a fright.
Sees is a have already canned not tell is a person is a ghost is a horse is a deer is a donkey is a mule of the pet stand to glance left and right over there, I strange way:"This ……what is this ?"
The shadow of Gu Hong sighs a way:"This is my pet, do you guess what it is?"
I see along while, just diceily say:"Is an elk?"
The Gu Hong shadow grief and indignation desire unique, say:"This is a lion."
Lion?My eyes stare bigger than lamp bulbly and rounded the pet that doesn't have some lion shape to turn 2 turns, strange way:"Is this a lion?How to be different from?"
The shadow of Gu Hong sighs a way:"Not just drive you does iron blood ride the person of large unit to humiliate?"
I wrinkle up eyebrows, iron blood rides although the person of large unit is a group of domestic animals,also be unlikely to humiliate a New appointee?However see Gu Hong shadow of pet wretched shape, pour not to think is say a leave words.
I order and say:"You follow me, I go to and beg for justice for you."
The shadow of Gu Hong cries a way:"Eldest brother, I know that you are a game one person, I beat however you, you pass me!"
I again annoy and funnily say:"Leave!Do I still eat you not to become?"
Start to pull Gu Hong leaving no chance to explain shadow to walk.
Walk into iron blood to ride a large unit, then see the heavy snow collapse the station is in the center halting ground, is saying what, flank many old acquaintances, suddenly and leisurely, baldheaded, double chimney etc. all at, thousand traverse burning if pour to disappear a trace and shadow with unemployed migrant people.
The heavy snow collapses a to see me and the shadow of Gu Hong to come over, the favour walked to come over in quick time and said to the shadow of Gu Hong:"The brothers was really an I am sorry, I compensated you the sweat blood of a 45 classes BMW."
I sink a track:"The heavy snow collapses, are you to more mix to more return to?Have you so to the New appointee?"
The heavy snow collapses one face embarrassed, the wry smile wore to just want to talk and there and suddenly and leisurely came over here, the Da pulls a head and said:"The crazy elder brother is my wrong, you scold me."
I knit the brows a way:"Exactly is what is the row?"
Is a Gu Hong to copy according to my explaination, sent letter to find out suddenly and leisurely, suddenly and leisurely take him iron blood headquarters, the Gu Hong copies the transmission that didn't open Dan sun to order, therefore could deliver to Suzhou then run over there again, 2 people invoked to sit to ride, in the front door but meet with insect son, the insect son usually and most liked to play some strange pets, hence the openings played lion Excuse me, Gu Hong's copying isn't a very stingy person and saw at suddenly and leisurely of face up also left lion is halting a ground of doorway, went in to meet with bare-headed, baldheaded although don't know my introduction such a person enter iron blood rode a large unit is do what, still kept receiving Gu Hong to copy very politely,waited the shadow of Gu Hong to chat with bare-headed of speculate very much of time, camed across own loyalty of pet to decline to one lowest value.
When the shadow of Gu Hong come out to see, but discover that insect son and several MM friends who is good friends with doll up foppery for lion over there, the lion makes every effort to resist, but because can not get into to fight status but irresistibility, drive a few spoony mms make in a thundering rage, at that moment some angry, but oneself after all is a New appointee, very politely and tactfully say in the past that oneself wants to temporarily leave, but a friend of insect son says that he is stingy, leads the Gu Hong copy some lose temper, strong endure don't go into action, just prepared to take back a pet, that MM pet suddenly the mistake operation got in to attackstoned status, one mouthful second's dropping almost be made of the lion of breakup, the loyalty has already declined to a lion to explode out right away, the Gu Hong copies extremely angry, strong endure cut up rough to again catch lion, turn around and then walk,cheap beats.
I finish listenning to process, taste a sweep insect son flank is those mms, say chillily:"Is a whose pet to attackstone?The station comes out."
The son despise of a girl with petite shape's saying:"Is my small white, how?Wasn't I mistake to operate?I again be not really want to kill his pet."
I turn a head to toward heavy snow to collapse to say:"Is she a whose girl friend?"
The heavy snow collapses to lower the head language not, flank an iron blood rides the player Nie Ru way of large unit:"It is my girl friend."
This player I know, the game name is called "the white spirit is a big Ye", the battle is extremely brave, at halt to guard to resist in a ground of war west door, the dead war doesn't back, at that time he is also fight died one of the most players, behave at ordinary times is also public-spirited, very popular.
I knit the brows a way:"White spirit, what title do you make?Your own girl friend can't well adjust to teach for a while?"
The white spirit lowers the head not to utter a word, that little girl sneer way:"Does he dare to adjust to teach me?Give him 100 courages don't dare as well."
The appearance that looking at white spirit cowardice, see a little bit bigger bond maid of that fart again dare also Ye of heel 258 in case of kind, the fury in heart gradually rises, cold way:"BE?Your woman like this puts in the reality, I definitely advised a white spirit to jilt you."
That little girl Leng for a while, scream:"Raving fury pond cold maple, you think you is who?You are in the game again overbearing again how?Grandmother Gu isn't afraid you."
Suddenly and leisurely associate with me time is longer, therefore the insect son understands to me more, see my complexion colder and colder, naked twinkle in the eye, know that this is the evidence that I will soon deliver a violent wind, pull that female kid's hand, signaling hint her don't say again, that female kid jilts the hand of taking off the insect son, the fork wears a waist call way:"How?Is that I killed his pet, play all don't go?Is the man so stingy?"
I am cold to hum a , slowly touch a bayonet, suddenly and suddenly and violently rise, the bayonet once rows a silver light, that female kid nearby of a white wolf have already poured in the pool of blood.That female kid surprisedly screams and turn a head to see be killed by me of white wolf, Hai must could not say that the words come, I sneer at a way:"Is not stingy problem, you humiliated other people, have to have quilt indignity at any time of awakening."
That girl still needs to jump feet to lambaste, my body is one Shan, the bayonet point has already taken over her throat, the Mi sews to fix attention on light say:"Your woman like this really doesn't deserve white spirit brothers."
That girl son is surprised the noodles is like soil color, drop class not terrible, but in the virtual reality, the Shan wears the sharp bayonet of cold light to wear own throat vital part and feel the sting person's algidity like the true general crest, unbearable of a call come out.
The white spirit stands beside and mean to say what, see my facial expression,cheap beats by dre, didn't speak again, I cold way:"See in the white spirit is our of good brothers up, Rao you are deathless, from now on, I don't hope to see you appear to ride a large unit in iron blood."
---------------
Advertise:The recommendation is the same as the BT of domestic animals brothers to write the your work 《Fen absolute being 》 that the hand heavy snow collapses a comrade
Dare to make my to necessarily put~to death to kill it, no matter what person you are.If you are absolute being, so, I Fen absolute being!
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment