Friday, November 16, 2012

Facebook ke a noise come onc

, To your ability and the principle I can admire complete prostration, appear what kind of miracles all no wonder."Once Wu Que Hei's Hey smile, " my whole life was to clap a horse to also fail to catch you.Wu Que wishes also to, the east is just red 30 successful in career, no matter how it is, also is not likely to get into leadership row or column in the center.The transfer is generally also even transfer, let eastern red increment some experiences and property dint, lay foundation for later development.
Rather the deceit is old, Mo Qi Shao.This is also****Medium old words.The east is red 30 successful in career is Wei secretary in the province, as long as don't make what principle ground mistake.The future prospects nature can not estimate.And, leaf house in the capital city, Lin Jia and Li house all is want to be to be of noble family, literally which house move feet.This earths all will the Zhan is one Zhan, don't even say the east is red and these three relations were all close and conjoint!
Wu Que thinks oneself can have east redly and only and is the Wei secretary in the province for longing for day and night and also have no this lifetime regret.Surplus ground affair Wu Que will think can for the country house and common people, contribute for the west mountain province doing how much physically.The life all is around well-known to beat circle with benefit in a life time.
Certainly.Wu lacked this age stage, also was doing some plans for the descendant posterity.Is beyond all doubt,Facebook, east red this young province Wei secretary is most a domestic the rumor land administration cured one of the stars and wanted to think way and east naturally red make a good relation.
Thought of here, Wu lacked and then bitted to grind teeth and said:"Eastern secretary, now we west mountain province of the economic form one is greatly good, but some staff but is not.It even is sun to receive Yin to disobey.I suggest to change one intermediate staff of criticizing and make staff's troops younger to turn.Fuller of fighting strength the east Be red to took a look Wu Que with great interest, along while behind just say:"Old Wu.You have what viewpoint do for the brave ground, I and province the Wei support strongly yours.In fact, I also have already wanted a group of staffs, can all fear you difficult, just don't move.If you feel some to difficultly turn, I let to organize a section to take a list come out, then mention the Wei often will ascend a discussion."
"Secretary.You can believe my ground words.Or I come to seek an organization section.Can also seek Xiao D gram the comrade is very good amount of company ground."Wu Que once next settled decision.Pour don't drag along mire to take water as well.Say very decidedly."Want motionless.Move and then greatly move."
The east is red to endorse a location to nod.Take out 1 pack to provide red panda especially.Pass to Wu Que.Say:"Old Wu.You can think like this.I trusted.We run about on the official career.It was all full of a crisis everywhere.But the great principle can not change.The every disadvantage saves economic development ground at the west mountain.Violate party and people benefits ground the staff will determinedly clear to go out.This is the matter of principle.I hope you and west the mountain save hereafter ground the leadership staff can go under the good persistence."
"You trust.Hereafter what is up.I still keep asking ground to you."Wu Que this bottom is thoroughly put low carriage.Pour is make the east red some idea surprisingly.Leng for a while.
"Have already once said.Is mutual to study."The east is red ha ha smile."After ground the western mountain province saw old Wu ground.The contribution and mistake right and wrong is naturally included history to evaluate."
"Or secretary your station Gao.See far."Wu lacks compliment way.
The east was red to also have some to lightly float ground.Roar with laughter.Walked to go out.
Bent small Juan to insist for two days, give east red to make a phone call.
"East there is time?"Bend to reveal some strain in the voice of small Juan, " I want to invite you to come out to drink cup tea."
Telephone that is silent long half minute, let to bend small pretty to all almost give° the telephone to hang up several times.
"Is all right, this afternoon 3:00, I have half the ground time for hour, you settle a place."Telephone that finally spread voice and let to bend small Juan to breath a sigh of relief.
West Lake teahouse, bend small Juan today especially the idea dressed up a to turn over, however, because knowing the east is red don't like a woman to dress up too much, just do a gallantly hair style, change a set of pure skirt.
The east is red but than bend small Juan still first arrive, looking at down stairs grounded to bend small Juan to drill out in car since the childhood, is also a multitude of feelings surges up.This woman ever refused to tie up Mian with himself or herself, together bed total Zhen, had never thought now but form together stranger, if not that can't also seeking oneself because of engineering problem in the highway.
"The small Juan came, West Lake longjing don't know that you drink or not spoil?"The east is red and tiny tiny on smiling, " I from make the decision a piece, you couldn't be offended."
Words although it is said get polite, but reveal to neglect, let to bend small Juan at heart a dark, on the face but have to show a smiling face.
"Our engineerings in the highway met some troubles, east you can enough with lately finish city ground leadership dozen voice hello?"Bend small Juan sit down, just drank one mouthful tea, forbid not to live to use the tone entreating to ask a way.
"Small Juan, you should know my personality."Eastern and red wry smile a , " certainly the receive me or can beat of, I don't deceive you as well, it old subordinate that is me to lately finish mayoral〃 Weng Dong of city, still give me very much of face.However, I want to ask you a few words first."
"You ask."Bend small Juan air a tight,cnn, soft-voiced way.
"You want what, small Juan, can tell me?"The eastern and red and soft voice asks a way.
Bend small Juan think along while, just shake head a way:"I don't know."Bend a small Juan in the mind in fact has been having an answer, that is to want red this person of east, can this words can speak?
"What about your philosophy of life and value?"The east is red to shake to shake head, sighed a , " small Juan, you don't know to do like this will make me grieved?The business realm isn't your specialty, why the need for?"
Say, the east is red and puts to put a hand, obstructed to bend the small Juan wants to explain what, continue to say:"You isn't so interested in to money, so you impossibly for the sake of the problem on the economy.For the sake of power?Is also impossible, because business top which have what power can talk!For the sake of the fame, also impossible, which fear a county magistrate's reputation to also have to be big than a general manager of business enterprise!What do you want?I have been being thinking this problem as well, end get an answer, that is that you hate me, BE?"
Bend small Juan to tightly bite lips, make no noise.
"I was to let you down, didn't be responsible for you."The east is red to say very sincerely, " this I admit, I this is always very careless to feelings,google, work properly at the leaf for saving me to wound, Be married on exciting.I wanted to make a phone call for you as well, can finally I didn't make a phone call for nearby any women, because I know this kind of affair to is that the explanation isn't pure.I also not is shirk responsibility, but I originally was a kind so is a person.However, I can be responsible ground to say, I have never cheated you, rightness?"
Bent small Juan to order to nod, the rim of eye was getting reder.
"I don't know to like this say that you can enough accept, I think marriage means a kind of responsibility more, not 1 kind owns."East red sighed an one breath, " I also hope you can be happy and promise me and like go under the life, don't at in anger good?"
Bend small Juan finally cry to make a noise come, once connected east red once pass of paper towel, wiped to wipe eyes, and then lowered the head not to talk.
"Sought a good family to marry, Li Feng isn't suitable for you."The east is red to looking at eyes of bending the small Juan to say, " he and I that contesting of layer is not what you can participate in either, probably you think that you understand me very much and know where my weakness is.Can in fact connect me by myself all not too clear I is what kind of person.I can also say so, I have never wanted and hurt you, can actually but hurt you.If apology really can problem-solving words, I can now apologize to you."
"East, you don't say, is that I am careless, I also really regret."Bent small Juan to finally make a noise, sobbed to say.
"I can say "hello" to Weng Dong, but so useful?"The east is red to change a topic, " Lu Qiao company in the capital city is a wallet company from a certain meaning, I overestimated your company before.Make you male Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment